Skip to content
- To promote and advocate for health and economic rights for vulnerable populations in Uganda.
- To improve access to health information and address underlying determinants of health for vulnerable and hard to reach rural communities.
- To advocate for inclusive and gender-just laws and policies and peaceful co-existence between key populations, persons affected by conflict or disaster and their host communities .
- To promote access to justice in health and economic systems for vulnerable populations in Uganda
- To pioneer the application of information and communication technology (ICT), promote, advocate for or challenge restrictive ICT policies for equitable health and economic systems in Uganda