Skip to content
- To promote equitable access to services and goods among rural communities and persons affected by conflict and disaster.
- To build rural systems and institutionalized mechanisms to address underlying determinants and barriers on access to services for vulnerable rural communities and persons affected by conflict and disaster.
- To provide access to health information to rural communities and persons affected by conflict through advocacy, empowerment, service delivery while addressing the underlying health determinants.
- To build the capacity of vulnerable rural communities so that they contribute to their national, regional thus contributing to international development agendas.
- To bridge the gap between rural communities and national, regional and international development agencies.