Skip to content
- To promote and advocate for digital, health and economic rights for vulnerable populations in Uganda.
- To improve access to health information and address underlying determinants of health for vulnerable and hard to reach rural communities.
- To improve access to health and economic services and rights through ICT and advocacy for inclusive ICT policies and laws in Uganda.
- To promote and advocate for universal access to digital services and protection of digital rights in Uganda.
- To advocate for women and other vulnerable groups’ economic self reliance and empowerment in Uganda