Skip to content
- To promote and advocate for digital, health and economic rights for vulnerable populations in Uganda.
- To improve access to health information and address underlying determinants of health for vulnerable and hard to reach populations in Uganda.
- To promote digital rights, internet freedom and access for vulnerable persons in Uganda
- To improve economic wellbeing and access to economic opportunities for vulnerable persons in Uganda.
- To strengthen RAFO’s institutional capacity to scale up and sustain its work